Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What are we growing towards?

The generated energy I spoke of in the last blog entry, called by some torsion waves, is predicted to have the ability to alter our very DNA. This torsion energy is consciousness-based (all energy is). It's primary purpose is to cause an "upgrade" in human consciousness--the altered DNA providing us with an advanced physical body to accommodate the new expansion of our psychic capacities. This gestalt evolution has been seen by the ancients as well as some contemporary psychics. No one can be sure how it will play out--how those who are ready will evolve, and what happens to those who are not. (Does this seem to have Biblical apocalyptic overtones?)

I find this information fascinating. It certainly feels as if we (our general society) are in the river rapids and moving closer to the falls. So much upheaval and the worst to come--too much money being spent or lost--too many people--not enough resources--manipulation of populations by those in control--the misuse and mistreatment of our fellow creatures and general environment--disregard for human value on an unprecedented level.

Something is coming. I never have subscribed to the doomsday theories--so this positive spin (the gestalt evolution) on what might occur around Dec. 21, 2012 is more in line with my thinking. Does anyone else feel this way? I can only look to the future with a sense of what I want to see go down. My heart feels and sees evidence that All That Is (GOD) fosters creation, love, joy, understanding. I would rather be aboard this Love Boat--the vessel our beautiful blue planet can be--than anywhere else. I hope to see this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment